The fiery crash of a private jet leaves a mystery in its wreckage. Alone in the devastation is a man, unhurt who has no memory of the crash, himself or his past. It is up to FBI Agent Gail Crane, Santa Maria Police Detective Darcie Devonshire and Ex-CIA Operative Morgan Garrett to solve the puzzle. [...]
Everyday Spelling And Grammar – by Kathi Wyldeck
Blake’s Go Guides cut right to the heart of issues that affect you and explain then in a simple, accessible way. This guide will give you the knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions and avoid common pitfalls, and get the best results.
This book gives you information on a range of issues including:
• understanding the basic rules of spelling and grammar
• improving your writing skills
• spelling those tricky words correctly
• knowing where to put the apostrophe and other punctuation puzzlers
• tips for writing effective letters and interest-grabbing resumes
• definitions and explanations of language terms.